Modavigil without a doctor's prescription
Modavigil without a prescription
Modavigil is prescribed to treat excessive daytime sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, problems breathing while asleep
(sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome-OSAHS), or shift work sleep disorder (SWSD).
Modavigil side effects
More common side effects of Modavigil may include:
- Alteration in results of liver function tests;
- Anxiety and agitation;
- Blurred vision;
- Changes in your heart rate or blood pressure;
- Chest pain;
- Decreased sex drive;
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia);
- Disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain;
- Dry mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
- Pins and needles sensations (paraesthesia);
- Psychiatric reactions (see warning above);
- Skin reactions such as rash or itching;
- Unstable moods (emotional lability);
- Weakness or loss of strength (asthenia);
Symptoms of overdose include:
- Fast/irregular heartbeat;
US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
Store at room temperature between 66 and 79 degrees F (19 to 26 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
Before taking Modavigil tell your doctor:
- if you are allergic to Modavigil or any other drugs.
- what prescription and nonprescription drugs, nutritional supplements, vitamins and herbal products you are taking.
- if you drink or have ever drunk large amounts of alcohol, use or have ever used street drugs, or have overused prescription drugs, especially stimulants.
- if you have ever had chest pain, an irregular heartbeat, or other heart problems after taking a stimulant,
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have a heart attack;
- if you have chest pain;
- if you have a mental illness such as depression, mania,
- if you have psychosis;
- if you have heart, liver, kidney disease.
- if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Buy drugs online:
All about Modafinil:
What is Modafinil
Ideal dosage of Modafinil
Brand names of Modafinil
Modafinil and aviators
Modafinil and COPD