Modafinal tablets contain the active ingredient modafinil, which is a type of medicine known as a CNS stimulant. Modafinal works by stimulating activity within the central nervous system, ie the brain and spinal cord.
Modifinal side effects
More common side effects of Modafinal may include:
Symptoms of an allergic reaction include:
- Trouble breathing;
Unlikely but report promptly:
- Vision changes;
- Unusual muscle weakness or stiffness;
- Trouble with urination;
- Trouble with ejaculation;
- Muscle tingling or twitching;
- Increased thirst/urination;
- Fast/irregular pulse;
- Chest pain;
- Dry mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Trouble sleeping;
Symptoms of a Modafinal overdose may include:
- Sleep disturbances;
US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
Store at room temperature between 66 and 79 degrees F (19 to 26 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
Dependence on Modifinal may occur if it used for long periods of time.
Psychiatric side effects, including depression and suicidal thoughts, have been reported in people taking Modifinal.
If you get a rash during treatment with Modifinal you should stop taking it and consult your doctor.
The safety of Modifinal during pregnancy has not been established.
Modifinal may cause dizziness and blurred vision. If affected, caution is required when driving or operating machinery.
Use with caution in:
- Severe anxiety;
- Liver failure;
- Kidney failure;
- History of psychosis depression or mania;
- History of drug alcohol or substance abuse;
- High blood pressure;
- Heart disease;
- Elderly people;
Not to be used in:
- History of enlargement of a chamber of the heart (left ventricular hypertrophy or cor pulmonale);
- Irregular heart beats (arrhythmias);
- People with a floppy heart valve (prolapsed mitral valve) who have experienced the 'mitral valve prolapse syndrome' when taking CNS stimulants;
- Rare hereditary disorders of galactose intolerance Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- There is insufficient information regarding the safety and efficacy of this medicine in children It is not recommended for children;
- Uncontrolled moderate to severe high blood pressure (hypertension);
Buy drugs online:
All about Modafinil:
What is Modafinil
Ideal dosage of Modafinil
Brand names of Modafinil
Modafinil and aviators
Modafinil and COPD