Provagil without a doctor's prescription
Provagil without a prescription
Provagil is prescribed for:
- Excessive sleepiness due to moderate to severe sleep disorders associated with chronic shift work.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness due to obstructive sleep apnoea/hypopnoea syndrome.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness due to the sleep disorder narcolepsy.
Provagil side effects
The most common side effects of Provagil are:
- Upper respiratory tract infection;
In clinical trials, these side effects each occurred in more than 5% of patients.
How to use Provagil
Take by mouth, in the morning, as directed. Use Provagil exactly as prescribed. Do not increase your dose,
take Provagil more frequently or use Provagil for a longer period of time than prescribed because Provagil can be habit-forming.
Store at room temperature between 66 and 79 degrees F (19 to 26 degrees C) away from light and moisture.
Do NOT use Provagil if you:
- have a history of enlarged left ventricle of the heart (left ventricular hypertrophy)
- are allergic to any ingredient in Provigil
Important safety information:
If you become pregnant, contact your doctor.
Provagil should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 16 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
Use Provagil with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
Lab tests, including blood pressure, may be performed while you use Provagil.
Hormonal birth control may not work as well while you are using Provagil.
Provagil cannot cure sleep disorders and it may not stop all of your sleepiness. Do not change your daily habits without first talking to your doctor.
Do not drink alcohol or use drugs that may cause drowsiness while you are using Provagil.
Provagil may cause dizziness or blurred vision.
Buy drugs online:
All about Modafinil:
What is Modafinil